The term ‘Griha Pravesh’ is a Sanskrit word that refers to the act of entering a new abode. It is an occasion that is considered auspicious by Hindus and is generally performed on an auspicious day and time, as decided by a priest. The day and time of Griha Pravesh are usually finalised after consulting a priest, who looks at the griha pravesh muhurat or the most favorable time for house shifting according to the Hindu calendar. This date is usually fixed keeping in mind the position of planets and stars.
When to shift your house
There is no perfect time to shift your house. However, there are certain times that are considered more auspicious for this purpose. The most important factor to consider is the position of the planets. According to Hindu beliefs, certain planets are associated with specific energies.
For example, Mars is considered to be a planet of energy and action. Therefore, shifting your house when Mars is strong in the sky is thought to bring good luck and positive energy into your new home. Similarly, shifting during the waxing moon is also considered to be auspicious as it represents growth and abundance.
Ultimately, there is no wrong time to shift your house. The most important thing is that you feel ready and comfortable with the decision. If you are considering shifting your house, speak to an astrologer or pundit for guidance on choosing an auspicious time.
Muhurat for shifting house
When it comes to shifting houses, the most important thing is to choose an auspicious day and time. This is where Griha Pravesh muhurat comes in.
Griha Pravesh muhurat is the most auspicious time for shifting into a new house. It is based on the Hindu calendar and is determined by the position of the planets.
The best time to shift houses according to Griha Pravesh muhurat is during the period of Uttarayan. This is the period when the sun transits from one sign of the zodiac to another.
During this period, the sun is in its exalted state and this brings good luck and fortune. The other factor that makes Uttarayan an ideal time for Griha Pravesh is that it falls during the months of January and February which are considered lucky months according to the Hindu calendar.
So, if you are planning to shift houses, make sure you do it during Uttarayan!
Preparation at the time of Shifting House
When you are planning to shift your house, it is important to do some preparation in advance so that the process goes smoothly. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Make a list of all the items you need to pack and label them accordingly. This will help you keep track of everything and make sure nothing gets left behind.
- Start packing early so that you don’t have to do it all at the last minute. Pack one room at a time and label the boxes clearly so that you know which goes where.
- If you have any valuable or fragile items, pack them carefully so that they don’t get damaged during the move.
- Make arrangements for transportation in advance so that you don’t have to scramble at the last minute. You can either hire a professional moving company or rent a truck to do it yourself.
- Once everything is packed, do a final walkthrough of your old home to make sure you haven’t forgotten anything. Then, give yourself plenty of time on moving day to get everything settled into your new home.
Procedure of Griha Pravesh
There are a number of ceremonies and rituals that are associated with griha pravesh, the process of moving into a new home. While the specifics may vary from region to region, there are some common elements that are typically included in the procedure.
One of the most important aspects of griha pravesh is choosing an auspicious date and time for the move. This is usually determined by consulting with a priest or astrologer, who will take into account factors such as the positioning of the planets and stars.
Once a suitable date and time have been chosen, the next step is to prepare for the move itself. This includes packing all of your belongings into boxes and ensuring that everything is ready to go.
On the day of griha pravesh, it is traditional to start off by performing a puja, or Hindu ritual worship, at your new home. This is followed by entering the premises and doing a parikrama, or circumambulation, around the house.
After this, you will need to sweep out every room in the house with a broom made of neem leaves. Once this has been done, you can finally move all of your belongings into your new home and begin settling in!
Read More post on Update blog USA
Things to Remember After Shifting
1) The first step is to choose an auspicious day for your housewarming ceremony. Make sure to consult with a priest or other religious figure to determine the most favorable time and date.
2) Once you have set the date, begin preparing for the move. This includes packing all of your belongings, hiring movers, and making transportation arrangements.
3) On the day of your Griha Pravesh ceremony, be sure to dress in traditional Indian clothing. Women should wear a saree or lehenga while men should don a kurta pajama.
4) After your ceremony is complete, keep in mind that there are certain things you should do to maintain the good luck of your new home. These include placing a Tulsi plant in front of your main entrance and avoiding sweeping or cleaning on Saturdays.
Read More: Get Capital Budgeting Assignment Help From Our Best Experts
Making the decision to move house is a big one, and it’s important to make sure you do it at the right time. The best time for house shifting with packers and movers in Jaipur according to Griha Pravesh shubh muhurat is during the months of March-April or October-November. These are considered to be the most auspicious times for Hindus, so if you’re looking to make a fresh start in your new home, these are the ideal months to do it.