The antibiotic Azee 500 can be used to treat infections within the respiratory tract and the ear, skin and eyes of adults and children. It is also employed to combat typhoid fever as well as certain sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea.
Furthermore, it is also used to treat infections caused by bacteria. Azee 500 tablet comes in a variety of brands, comprising Azithral, Azee, Zdy, Azilide, Azimax, Zithromax, and Azibact.
Patients shouldn’t take this tablet while there is an abundance of alcohol within the body. If you’ve previously experienced liver issues or jaundice You should talk to your doctor prior to taking this medication.
A prescription for antibiotics is not harmful during pregnancy. In this article we will provide you with information about Azee 500 uses as well as its potential side effects, cost and warning.
Ingredients in the Medicine
The tablet version of the medication comprises corn starch, hyperromellose, croscarmellose sodium and hypromellose lactose monohydrate, as well as Azee 500 Monohydrate. Active ingredient Azee 500 tablets.
It is an azalide subclass within macrolide antibiotics. The antibiotic medication is typically available in capsule, tablet, or eye ointment, or capsule form. The tablets are typically consumed as an oral medicine.
How do I take in Azee 500?
It is recommended by medical experts to take this medication only when prescribe by the doctor or pharmacist. Patients are advise to take this medication in combination with or without food and they should take anti-inflammatory medications that contain aluminum or magnesium simultaneously.
It is crucial to discuss with your doctor or doctor about your diet and the foods you consume. Also take this medication according to the prescription of your doctor. One dose at a given time is good for health, but taking two doses at once or additional doses can cause difficulty.
If the dose is liquid it is recommended that patients shake their oral (liquid) and then measure the dosage using an instrument such as a spoon or cup. The absence of your medication will cause more infection and hinder any healing.
The dosage is contained in a packet. Mix the powder in 1 glass of drinking water. Stir it gently, and drink it immediately. It is recommended to consume the tablets in 500 mg doses every five days. It can be taken either with or without food. However, it is not recommended to anyone else even if their medical condition appears to be similar.
Utilized to treat various diseases
Azee 500 Tablet is an antibiotic that is prescribed by a variety of pharmacies and doctors because of its efficacious results in treatment. It is prescribed to treat these symptoms and conditions:
Acute Vulgaris, is a skin condition that is caused by the obstruction of hair follicles on the skin. Acne Vulgaris can cause pimples, blackheads and whiteheads, and cysts.
Rashes and whiteness on the skin are caused by bacteria. Hence, Azee 500 tablets are prescribed to combat skin diseases and infections.
Bacterial conjunctivitis is a condition that affects the conjunctiva. This is a scab that covers the white portion of your eye and forms lines on the eyelid’s insides. The bacterial infection is typically observed in children, and the medicine is prescribed to treat conjunctivitis caused by bacteria.
For treatment of the Urethra:
In the Urethra, Urethritis is a bacterial disease that causes inflammation of the Urethra. Cervicitis can also be a swelling of the cervical. This is why it is utilized to combat this bacterial infection.
Most commonly occurring bacterial infections, which result from hygiene issues and food that is unhealthy is treated with at least one dose. Physicians recommend Azee 500 to fight bacterial infections. Because of its effectiveness, doctors advise often. These are the most significant negative side negative effects of the Azee 500 mg tablet.
Warning when taking the medication
- The Azee 500 Tablet is a macrolide antibiotic that is used in the treatment of bacterial diseases. It is completely safe for pregnant women. Based on the experience of users it hasn’t caused harm to the fetus. However, it may increase the chance of developing congenital disabilities. So, it is advised to
- Nursing mothers: Azee 500 is not suggested for use by breastfeeding mothers unless it is absolutely required. Therefore, it is used to combat infections caused by bacteria. Do not use it during pregnancy without the approval of your physician.
- Diarrhea: This medicine aids in eliminating the bacteria, however, it can cause an imbalance inside the stomach or the intestine. If you suffer from severe Diarrhoea or vomiting, seek immediate assistance. Antidiarrheal medicine can be helpful to combat the issues caused by this tablet’s presence in the intestinal tract.
- Antacids: Antacids containing aluminum and magnesium salts in the diet can cause stomach discomfort when you consume tablets. Doctors recommend that you not consume Azee 500 containing aluminum or magnesium.
- Myasthenia Gravis: Weakness within the bone is a serious problem in the arms and legs. The use of this medication in excess can cause more difficulty for the bones.
- Unsafe when used with Alcohol: Consumption of this tablet in conjunction with alcohol could result in serious problems. It causes organ damage and interferes with healing processes.
Side Effects Azee 500 Tablet
Vomiting and nausea:
The ingredients in the medication cause nausea and vomiting inside the stomach. The inability to swallow and digest food is also a result of consuming tablets, however, there are rare adverse effects.
It rarely happens that this medication can cause illness or fever, but taking the tablet while eating a poor diet could cause more difficulty.
The tablet can be beneficial to treat infections cause by bacteria in the Urethra however, high doses can cause pain when urinary incontinence.
A loss of appetite:
The flavor of tablets and the ingredients they contain can result in the loss of appetite, which is an uncommon side effect in patients.
This medicine is used to treat skin disorders However, heavy doses may result in whiteness and rashes around the body.
Indigestion in the stomach and discomfort in the small intestine are adverse effects of the large dose of medication.
Visit More: Buy Ivermectin Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the most significant adverse effects of the Azee 500 Tablet?
Answer: Vomiting, nausea, or indigestion as well as skin rashes are among the primary symptoms of this medication.
2. Can I consume Azee 500 along with milk?
The tablet is typically consume along with the liquid, which could be milk or water. There are no adverse effects in the event that the tablet is consumed by drinking milk.
3. Can we drink this tablet while drinking alcohol?
Answer: This medication that comes in tablets is an antibiotic that is typically taken to treat bacteria-related infections. Experts and doctors advise not to take this medication with alcohol. It is not recommended to take tablets with alcohol since its components make it more difficult for the internal organs.
4. What are the primary functions of this medication?
Answer: This medication can be used for treating the symptoms of bacterial infections and sexually transmitted illnesses as well as fungal diseases. Additionally, it can also be employed to manage Myasthenia Gravis, Diarrhoea, and during breastfeeding.
Read more interesting information peopleor